Thursday, May 31, 2012

Preemie Beanies and Tooth Fairy Pouches!

It's been a long time since I've put up anything new on my blog.  That's because I primarily use my Crochet by Sheri page on Facebook.  But I have had many new items I've added.  The following are preemie button beanies for the boys and preemie rose beanies for the girls.  The following preemie beanies are going to be donated to a NICU on California in memory of one special little baby boy who had a short life, but was loved by his parents very much.  He received a few of my hats to keep his head warm....don't know his parents, but their story touched my heart.









And then these are my original tooth fairy pouch designs.  Funny story as to how I came up with this idea.  I didn't have anything for my son when he lost his first tooth, but he also literally LOST his first tooth.  He was crushed because "the tooth fairy can't come now".  So I made a special pouch to hang on the door (for "sneaky easy access" so that the tooth fairy wouldn't have trouble finding it), a larger back pocket to put notes to/from the tooth fairy or dollar bills, and a small white tooth pocket in the front that holds the tooth or coins.  I had a little too much fun coming up with my original tooth fairy pouch design, haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment