Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just a sneak peak;o)

I am simply thrilled.  Currently I am working on a project...it involves lots of headbands for all different sizes and designs involving new patterns that I am coming up with all on my own!  I just might even post a pattern for one of my new creations on down the road once I've perfected writing it out (right now, they are written in ways that only I understand, lol!)  Once I'm finished with hair accessories, then some freedom and fun will begin with making a variety of different items....from tooth fairy pouches, iPod cozies, boy and girl baby through child sized hats, to fashion wristlets, to coffee mug cozies, to.....well, the list is endless!  Can you tell I'm excited?  Please check out my blog frequently.....I know that I'll be having some new newborn pics coming in soon with new designs that I am very proud of and THE SUSPENSE of seeing them being used as photo props by my talented photography friends is KILLING ME!!  Well, you get the point.  I'm an eager beaver:o)  So blessed with all the opportunities of sharing my creative side, it fills me with joy.  Okay, until the next pic comes in, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment